Wellbutrin SR is a medicine used to treat adults with a certain type of depression called major depressive disorder.
||$44.88||Add to cart|
Discount 17% ($15.18)
||$74.59||Add to cart|
Discount 23% ($30.36)
||$104.29||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($45.54)
||$134.00||Add to cart|
Discount 28% ($75.90)
||$193.41||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($121.43)
||$282.53||Add to cart|
Discount 31% ($166.97)
||$371.65||Add to cart|
Wellbutrin SR is indicated for the treatment of major depressive disorder. Wellbutrin SR is an antidepressant. It works in the brain to treat depression.
The usual adult target dose for Wellbutrin SR Tablets is 300 mg/day, given as 150 mg twice daily. Dosing with Wellbutrin SR Tablets should begin at 150 mg/day given as a single daily dose in the morning. If the 150-mg initial dose is adequately tolerated, an increase to the 300-mg/day target dose, given as 150 mg twice daily, may be made as early as day 4 of dosing. There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses.
- Take Wellbutrin SR exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, cut, or crush Wellbutrin SR tablets. You must swallow the tablets whole. Tell your doctor if you cannot swallow medicine tablets.
- Take Wellbutrin SR at the same time each day.
- Take your doses of Wellbutrin SR at least 8 hours apart.
- You may take Wellbutrin SR with or without food.
- If you miss a dose, do not take an extra tablet to make up for the dose you forgot. Wait and take your next tablet at the regular time. This is very important. Too much Wellbutrin SR can increase your chance of having a seizure.
- If you take too much Wellbutrin SR, or overdose, call your local emergency room right away.
- Do not take any other medicines while using Wellbutrin SR unless your doctor has told you it is okay.
- It may take several weeks for you to feel that Wellbutrin SR is working. Once you feel better, it is important to keep taking Wellbutrin SR exactly as directed by your doctor. Call your doctor if you do not feel Wellbutrin SR is working for you.
- Do not change your dose or stop taking Wellbutrin SR without talking with your doctor first.
Store Wellbutrin SR at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Keep Wellbutrin SR in its tightly closed bottle. Wellbutrin SR tablets may have an odor. Keep Wellbutrin SR out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: bupropion hydrochloride.
Inactive Ingredients: carnauba wax, cysteine hydrochloride, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, and titanium dioxide.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flushing; headache; increased sweating; increased urination; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; restlessness; ringing in the ears; stomach pain; taste changes; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight changes.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, unusual hoarseness); chest pain; confusion; dark urine; delusions; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; hearing problems or ringing in the ears; menstrual changes; muscle pain; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, concentration problems, depression, panic attacks, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, inability to sit still); red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent joint or muscle pain; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; severe or persistent nervousness, restlessness, or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual swelling; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do not take Wellbutrin SR if you
- have or had a seizure disorder or epilepsy.
- are taking ZYBAN® (used to help people stop smoking) or any other medicines that contain bupropion hydrochloride.
- drink a lot of alcohol and abruptly stop drinking, or use medicines called sedatives (these make you sleepy) or benzodiazepines and you stop using them all of a sudden.
- have taken within the last 14 days medicine for depression called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), such as NARDIL®*(phenelzine sulfate), PARNATE® (tranylcypromine sulfate), or MARPLAN®*(isocarboxazid).
- have or had an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia.
- are allergic to the active ingredient in Wellbutrin SR, bupropion, or to any of the inactive ingredients.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had depression, suicidal thoughts or actions, or other mental health problems.
Tell your doctor about your other medical conditions including if you:
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if Wellbutrin SR can harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding. Wellbutrin SR passes through your milk. It is not known if Wellbutrin SR can harm your baby.
- have liver problems, especially cirrhosis of the liver.
- have kidney problems.
- have an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia.
- have had a head injury.
- have had a seizure (convulsion, fit).
- have a tumor in your nervous system (brain or spine).
- have had a heart attack, heart problems, or high blood pressure.
- are a diabetic taking insulin or other medicines to control your blood sugar.
- drink a lot of alcohol.
- abuse prescription medicines or street drugs.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Many medicines increase your chances of having seizures or other serious side effects if you take them while you are using Wellbutrin SR.
Important safety information:
- Wellbutrin SR may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Wellbutrin SR with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Wellbutrin SR; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Wellbutrin SR may increase your risk of seizures. Your risk may be greater if you also have certain medical conditions, use certain medicines, or if you use a lot of alcohol. Talk to your doctor to see if you may have a greater risk of seizures while taking Wellbutrin SR.
- If you already drink alcohol or use sedatives, do not suddenly stop them without first checking with your doctor. Suddenly stopping them may increase your seizure risk.
- Do not take decongestants (eg, pseudoephedrine), stimulants, or diet pills while you are taking Wellbutrin SR without first checking with your doctor. They may increase your risk of seizures.
- The risk of seizures may be greater if you take Wellbutrin SR in high doses or for a long time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Wellbutrin SR for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take Wellbutrin SR may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Watch all patients who take Wellbutrin SR closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If you have trouble sleeping, you may be taking your dose too close to bedtime. Talk with your doctor about changing your dosing schedule.
- Wellbutrin SR contains the same ingredients as Zyban, a medicine used to help stop smoking, and Aplenzin, another medication used to treat depression. Do not take Wellbutrin SR if you are also taking Zyban or Aplenzin. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Use Wellbutrin SR with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Wellbutrin SR should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Wellbutrin SR while you are pregnant. Wellbutrin SR is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Wellbutrin SR.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!