Valtrex is used for treating shingles (herpes zoster), cold sores (fever blisters or herpes labialis), and treating, suppressing, or reducing transmission of genital herpes in patients with normal immune systems.
||$197.44||Add to cart|
Discount 15% ($59.24)
||$335.65||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($118.46)
||$473.87||Add to cart|
||$119.89||Add to cart|
Discount 13% ($31.97)
||$207.81||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($63.94)
||$295.72||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($95.91)
||$383.64||Add to cart|
Valtrex is used for treating shingles (herpes zoster), cold sores (fever blisters or herpes labialis), and treating, suppressing, or reducing transmission of genital herpes in patients with normal immune systems. It is also used to treat chickenpox in children and teenagers. It is also used to suppress genital herpes in patients with HIV infection. Valtrex is an antiviral. It works by stopping viral replication. However, Valtrex does not eliminate the virus; it is not a cure. When used as a suppressive therapy in patients with normal immune systems with genital herpes using safer sex practices, the risk of spreading the infections to others is reduced.
Use Valtrex as directed by your doctor!
- Take Valtrex by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Valtrex is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- To treat cold sores, chickenpox, shingles, or genital herpes, start treatment as soon as possible after your symptoms start.
- If treating an acute outbreak, use Valtrex for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- For suppressive therapy, Valtrex works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Valtrex, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Valtrex.
Store Valtrex between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Valtrex out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Valacyclovir hydrochloride.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); aggressive behavior; bloody or dark urine; change in the amount of urine produced; confusion; depression; fatigue; fever; hallucinations; joint pain; lower back pain; pale skin; painful menstrual periods; pinpoint bruises; seizures; severe abdominal pain; shaky movements; speech problems; swelling of the face, hands, feet, or entire body; unsteady movement; unusual bruising or bleeding from the nose or mouth; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Valtrex if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Valtrex or to acyclovir.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Valtrex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have had a bone marrow or kidney transplant
- if you have HIV or AIDS
- if you have kidney problems.
Some medicines may interact with Valtrex. However, no specific interactions with Valtrex are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- Valtrex may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Valtrex with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Safer sex practices can lower the chances of passing genital herpes to your partner. Do not have sexual contact with your partner when you have any symptoms or outbreak of genital herpes. Use a condom made of latex or polyurethane whenever you have sexual contact.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts, kidney function, and liver function, may be performed while you use Valtrex. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Valtrex with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially kidney and nervous system problems.
- Valtrex should be used with extreme caution in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Valtrex while you are pregnant. Valtrex is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Valtrex, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!