Renagel is used for reducing the amount of phosphorus in the blood in patients with chronic kidney disease who are on dialysis.
||$68.01||Add to cart|
Discount 22% ($44.52)
||$159.52||Add to cart|
Discount 27% ($111.29)
||$296.78||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($244.84)
||$571.30||Add to cart|
||$57.02||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($43.54)
||$127.51||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($108.85)
||$233.25||Add to cart|
Discount 34% ($174.16)
||$339.00||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($239.48)
||$444.73||Add to cart|
Renagel is used for reducing the amount of phosphorus in the blood in patients with chronic kidney disease who are on dialysis. Renagel is a phosphate binder. It binds with phosphate in the digestive tract, which decreases the amount of phosphate absorbed into the body.
Use Renagel as directed by your doctor.
- Take Renagel by mouth with food.
- Swallow Renagel whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Renagel may bind with other medicines, reducing the amount your body can absorb and use. If you are taking other medicines, your doctor may want you to take them 1 hour before or 3 hours after taking Renagel. Contact your doctor if you have questions about when to take your dose.
- Continue to take Renagel even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Renagel, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Renagel.
Store Renagel at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is allowed. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not use after the expiration date. Keep Renagel out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sevelamer hydrochloride.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; gas; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); severe or persistent constipation or stomach pain.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Renagel if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Renagel
- you have low blood phosphate levels or a blockage of your bowels.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Renagel. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have difficulty swallowing or certain stomach or bowel problems (eg, severe constipation), or if you have had major stomach or bowel surgery
- if you take medicines for irregular heartbeat, seizures, or thyroid problems.
Some medicines may interact with Renagel. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Ciprofloxacin because its effectiveness may be decreased by Renagel.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Renagel may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Renagel may reduce certain vitamins in your body. Check with your doctor about whether or not you should take a vitamin supplement while you take Renagel.
- Follow the diet program given to you by your health care provider.
- Lab tests, including calcium, bicarbonate, and chloride blood levels, may be performed while you use Renagel. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Renagel should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Renagel while you are pregnant. It is not known if Renagel is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Renagel, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!