Protonix is indicated for the short-term treatment of erosive esophagitis associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
||$64.72||Add to cart|
Discount 12% ($11.65)
||$85.43||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($23.30)
||$106.15||Add to cart|
Discount 24% ($46.60)
||$147.57||Add to cart|
Discount 28% ($81.55)
||$209.70||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($116.50)
||$271.84||Add to cart|
||$40.71||Add to cart|
Discount 14% ($8.30)
||$52.76||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($16.61)
||$64.81||Add to cart|
Discount 27% ($33.22)
||$88.91||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($58.13)
||$125.06||Add to cart|
Discount 34% ($83.05)
||$161.21||Add to cart|
Protonix blocks the production of stomach acid. It is prescribed to heal a condition called erosive esophagitis (a severe inflammation of the passage to the stomach) brought on by a persistent backflow of stomach acid (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Later, it may be prescribed to maintain healing and prevent a relapse. It is also used in the treatment of conditions marked by constant overproduction of stomach acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Protonix is a member of the "proton pump inhibitor" class of acid blockers.
Use Protonix as directed by your doctor.
- Protonix may be taken with or without food. Do not chew, crush, or split the tablets. If you are taking antacids you may continue to do so.
- If you miss a dose of Protonix, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Protonix.
Store Protonix at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Protonix out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Pantoprazole sodium.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Protonix if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Protonix
- you are taking dasatinib or an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir).
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Protonix. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems or stomach or bowel cancer
- if you have low blood zinc levels.
Some medicines may interact with Protonix. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole because they may increase the risk of Protonix's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or digoxin because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Protonix
- Ampicillins, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, dasatinib, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), or iron because their effectiveness may be decreased by Protonix
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Protonix may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Protonix may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Protonix with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Contact your doctor if you have any symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that looks like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, severe stomach pain, or trouble swallowing.
- Protonix may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Protonix.
- Protonix should be used with caution in Asian patients; the risk of side effects may be increased in these patients.
- Protonix should be used with extreme caution in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Protonix while you are pregnant. Protonix is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Protonix.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!