Phenergan is used for relieving allergy symptoms, including hives or runny nose. It is used to prevent and control nausea and vomiting during and after surgery. It is also used as a sedative or sleep aid.
||$36.57||Add to cart|
Discount 10% ($5.49)
||$49.37||Add to cart|
Discount 15% ($10.97)
||$62.17||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($21.94)
||$87.77||Add to cart|
Discount 23% ($38.40)
||$126.17||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($54.86)
||$164.57||Add to cart|
Phenergan is used for relieving allergy symptoms, including hives or runny nose. It is used to prevent and control nausea and vomiting during and after surgery. It is also used to help produce light sleep; prevent and treat motion sickness; or treat pain after surgery, in combination with other medicines. Phenergan is a phenothiazine antihistamine. It works by blocking the sites where histamine acts.
Use Phenergan as directed by your doctor.
- Take Phenergan by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- If you are using Phenergan for motion sickness, take a dose at least 30 to 60 minutes before you begin traveling.
- If you miss a dose of Phenergan and you are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Overdose symptoms may include severe drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, large pupils, flushing, nausea, vomiting, shallow breathing, and fainting.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Phenergan.
Store Phenergan at room temperature, between 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep tightly closed. Keep Phenergan out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Promethazine HCI.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; excessive sweating; fainting; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, delirium, exaggerated sense of well-being, excitability, hysteria, nervousness); seizures; severe or persistent dizziness; shortness of breath or trouble breathing; slow or fast heartbeat; tremor; trouble sleeping; uncontrolled muscle movements; unusual brusing or bleeding; yellowing of skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Phenergan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Phenergan
- you have severe central nervous system depression or are in a coma
- you are also taking astemizole, cisapride, terfenadine, or tramadol.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Phenergan. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have nervous system problems, bone marrow depression, heart problems, a blood disease, glaucoma, increased eye pressure, low blood pressure, liver problems, prostate problems, Parkinson disease, seizures, or Reye syndrome
- if you regularly consume large amounts of alcohol.
Some medicines may interact with Phenergan. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Charcoal or lithium because they may decrease Phenergan's effectiveness
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), astemizole, cisapride, general anesthetics (eg, thiopental), methyldopa, terfenadine, or tramadol because side effects, such as low blood pressure and seizures, may occur
- ACE inhibitors (eg, enalapril), haloperidol, lithium, meperidine, metrizamide, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg, phenelzine), naltrexone, polypeptide antibiotics (eg, actinomycin), or trazodone because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Phenergan
- Bromocriptine, epinephrine, levodopa, or pergolide because their effectiveness may be decreased by Phenergan.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Phenergan may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Phenergan may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Phenergan with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Phenergan; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Phenergan. Symptoms may include fever; stiff muscles; confusion; abnormal thinking; fast or irregular heartbeat; and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Phenergan may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Phenergan. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Use Phenergan with extreme caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Phenergan should not be used in children younger 2 years. Serious, and sometimes fatal, side effects (difficult or slowed breathing, drowsiness leading to coma) have occurred when Phenergan has been used in children in this age group.
- Phenergan should be used with extreme caution in children 2 years old or older. The lowest effective dose should be used in children 2 years or older.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Phenergan while you are pregnant. Phenergan is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Phenergan, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!