Nexium is used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
||$57.13||Add to cart|
Discount 14% ($11.99)
||$73.70||Add to cart|
Discount 21% ($24.00)
||$90.26||Add to cart|
Discount 28% ($47.99)
||$123.41||Add to cart|
Discount 33% ($83.98)
||$173.11||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($119.98)
||$222.81||Add to cart|
||$59.93||Add to cart|
Discount 7% ($5.32)
||$74.58||Add to cart|
Discount 13% ($15.99)
||$103.87||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($31.96)
||$147.82||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($47.94)
||$191.76||Add to cart|
Nexium relieves heartburn and other symptoms caused by the backflow of stomach acid into the canal to the stomach (the esophagus)—a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is also indicated to heal the damage (erosive esophagitis) that reflux disease can cause.
Prescribed in combination with the antibiotics amoxicillin and clarithromycin, Nexium is also used to treat the infection that causes most duodenal ulcers (ulcers occurring just beyond the exit from the stomach).
Nexium works by reducing the production of stomach acid.
Use Nexium as directed by your doctor.
- Take Nexium at least one hour before meals.
- Be careful to swallow it whole. If you have trouble swallowing capsules, you can open the capsule and carefully pour the pellets onto one tablespoon of applesauce. The applesauce should not be hot. Mix in the pellets, then swallow the applesauce immediately, without chewing.
- If you miss a dose of Nexium, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and go back to your regular schedule. Never take 2 doses at the same time.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Nexium.
Store Nexium at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Nexium out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Esomeprazole magnesium.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dry mouth; gas; headache; nausea; pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; fast heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Nexium if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Nexium or to similar medicines (eg, omeprazole)
- you are taking certain HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir, nelfinavir).
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Nexium. Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems or stomach or bowel cancer.
Some medicines may interact with Nexium. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Voriconazole because it may increase the risk of Nexium's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), cilostazol, digoxin, or saquinavir because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Nexium.
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir, nelfinavir), or iron because their effectiveness may be decreased by Nexium.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Nexium may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Nexium may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Nexium with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Contact your doctor if you have any symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that looks like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, severe stomach pain, or trouble swallowing.
- Nexium may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Nexium.
- Nexium should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Nexium while you are pregnant. It is not known if Nexium is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while using Nexium.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!