Minocin is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, severe acne, gonorrhea, tick fever, chlamydia, and others.
||$44.43||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($16.96)
||$71.90||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($33.93)
||$99.36||Add to cart|
Discount 29% ($50.89)
||$126.83||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($84.82)
||$181.76||Add to cart|
Discount 33% ($118.75)
||$236.69||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($186.61)
||$346.55||Add to cart|
Minocin is used for treating certain infections. It may also be used with other medicines to treat severe acne. Minocin is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of certain bacteria and allowing the body's immune system to kill them.
Use Minocin as directed by your doctor.
- Some brands of Minocin may be taken with food. Others should be taken on an empty stomach. Check with your doctor or pharmacist about how to take your brand of Minocin.
- Some brands of Minocin must be swallowed whole. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see if your medicine is a brand that must be swallowed whole.
- Take Minocin by mouth with or without food.
- Take Minocin with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Minocin.
- If you also take bismuth salts (eg, bismuth subsalicylate), calcium salts (eg, calcium carbonate), colestipol, iron salts (eg, iron sulfate), magnesium, urinary alkalinizers (eg, daily antacids), sucralfate, vitamins/minerals, quinapril, didanosine, or zinc salts (eg, zinc sulfate), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Minocin. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Minocin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Minocin works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Minocin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Minocin.
Store Minocin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Minocin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Minocycline hydrochloride.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; lightheadedness; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach upset; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; blurred vision; bulging soft spots in infants; fever; headache; increased pressure in the head; inflammation of the pancreas (increased pulse, nausea, stomach tenderness, vomiting); joint pain, muscle pain or weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe skin reaction to the sun; stomach pain/cramps; trouble swallowing; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal irritation or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Minocin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Minocin
- you are taking acitretin, qisotretinoin, methoxyflurane, or a penicillin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Minocin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems
- if you have an autoimmune disorder (eg, lupus).
Some medicines may interact with Minocin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aluminum salts (eg, carbonate) or cimetidine because they may decrease Minocin's effectiveness
- Acitretin, anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), digoxin, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), insulin, isotretinoin, methotrexate, methoxyflurane, or theophyllines because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Minocin
- Live oral typhoid vaccine, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or penicillins because their effectiveness may be decreased by Minocin.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Minocin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Minocin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Minocin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Minocin may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Minocin. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Long-term or repeated use of Minocin may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Minocin only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Minocin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Be sure to use Minocin for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Minocin. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests may be performed while you use Minocin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Minocin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use Minocin with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Minocin should not be used in children younger than 8 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Using Minocin in children younger than 8 years old or in women during the last half of pregnancy may cause a permanent change in the tooth coloring of the child.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Minocin has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Minocin while you are pregnant. Minocin is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Minocin.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!