Minipress is used for treating high blood pressure or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
||$39.36||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($23.62)
||$55.10||Add to cart|
Discount 40% ($47.23)
||$70.85||Add to cart|
Discount 45% ($70.85)
||$86.59||Add to cart|
||$36.66||Add to cart|
Discount 8% ($4.40)
||$50.59||Add to cart|
Discount 12% ($8.80)
||$64.52||Add to cart|
Discount 16% ($17.60)
||$92.38||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($30.79)
||$134.18||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($43.99)
||$175.97||Add to cart|
Minipress is used for treating high blood pressure or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Minipress is an alpha-blocker. It works by causing the blood vessels and the muscles around the urethra (the tube leading out of the bladder) to relax. This helps to lower blood pressure and to improve urinary symptoms associated with enlargement of the prostate (BPH).
Use Minipress as directed by your doctor.
- Take Minipress by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Minipress, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Minipress.
Store Minipress at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep Minipress out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Prazosin hydrochloride.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; frequent urination; headache; lack of energy; lightheadedness; nasal congestion; nausea; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; depression; severe or persistent dizziness; swelling of the hands or feet.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Minipress if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Minipress.
Some medical conditions may interact with Minipress. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have chest pain, heart disease, narcolepsy, or kidney problems
- if you will be having eye surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Minipress. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) or verapamil because they may increase the risk of Minipress's side effects
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol) or phosphodiesterase inhibitors (eg, sildenafil) because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Minipress.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Minipress may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Minipress may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting after the first dose. Take the first dose at bedtime. If you get up during the night, sit up and stand slowly. Continue to sit up and stand slowly while you are taking Minipress.
- Minipress may cause dizziness, drowsiness, lightheadedness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Minipress with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Minipress may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Avoid engaging in any hazardous tasks for at least 24 hours after taking the first dose, missing several doses, increasing the dose, or taking other high blood pressure medications.
- Before drinking alcohol, discuss it with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Minipress before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Minipress may interfere with certain lab tests, including tests for pheochromocytoma (an adrenal gland tumor). Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Minipress.
- Use Minipress with extreme caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Minipress should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Minipress while you are pregnant. Minipress is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Minipress, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!