Maxalt is indicated for the treatment of a migraine attack with or without the presence of an aura (visual disturbances, usually sensations of halos or flickering lights, which precede an attack). It cuts headaches short, but won't prevent attacks.
||$53.40||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($20.39)
||$86.41||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($40.78)
||$119.43||Add to cart|
Discount 29% ($61.17)
||$152.44||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($101.95)
||$218.46||Add to cart|
Discount 33% ($142.73)
||$284.48||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($224.28)
||$416.53||Add to cart|
Maxalt is used for treating acute migraine headache with or without aura (flashing lights, wavy lines, dark spots) in adults. It should not be used to prevent migraines or cluster headaches. Maxalt is a selective serotonin receptor agonist. It works by narrowing dilated blood vessels in the brain, relieving migraine headaches.
Use Maxalt as directed by your doctor.
- Take Maxalt by mouth with or without food.
- Take Maxalt with plenty of fluid.
- Take a single dose of Maxalt as soon as migraine symptoms appear. A second dose may be taken if there is only a partial response or symptoms of the migraine return. However, do not take it sooner than 2 hours following the first dose. Do not take more than 30 milligrams (mg) in a 24-hour period.
- Do not take additional doses if you do not get a response from the first dose.
- If you miss a dose of Maxalt and you still have a headache, follow your doctor's dosing instructions. Contact your doctor right away if you are unsure of what to do if you miss a dose. Do not take Maxalt more often than prescribed. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Maxalt.
Store Maxalt at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Maxalt out of the reach of children and away from pets
Active Ingredient: Rizatriptan benzoate.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; nausea; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; changes in vision; chest pain, heaviness, or pressure; cold, tingling, or numb hands or feet; fainting or unsteadiness; fast or irregular heartbeat; pain or tightness in jaw or neck; seizure; stomach pain; unusual weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Maxalt if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Maxalt
- you are taking ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine) or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine) within the past 14 days
- you have taken another serotonin receptor agonist (eg, sumatriptan) within the last 24 hours
- you have a history of chest pain, blood flow or heart conditions, ischemic heart disease, irregular heartbeat, stroke, or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Maxalt. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are obese, postmenopausal, or a smoker
- if you have basilar artery or hemiplegic migraines, or cluster headaches
- if you have diabetes, kidney or liver problems, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or a family history of coronary artery disease.
Some medicines may interact with Maxalt. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because they may decrease Maxalt's effectiveness
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), or MAOIs (eg, phenelzine) because they may increase the actions of Maxalt and the risk of Maxalt's side effects
- Dexfenfluramine, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), or sibutramine because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Maxalt
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Maxalt may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Maxalt may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Maxalt with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Maxalt is not intended to prevent or reduce the number of migraine attacks that you experience.
- If you have a headache that is different from your usual migraine attacks, check with your doctor before using Maxalt.
- Diabetes patients - Maxalt may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Maxalt should not be used in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Maxalt while you are pregnant. It is not known if Maxalt is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Maxalt, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!