Evista is used for treating and preventing osteoporosis (bone thinning) in women who are past menopause.
||$50.16||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($19.15)
||$81.17||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($38.30)
||$112.18||Add to cart|
Discount 29% ($57.46)
||$143.18||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($95.76)
||$205.20||Add to cart|
Discount 34% ($153.22)
||$298.22||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($210.67)
||$391.25||Add to cart|
Evista is used for treating and preventing osteoporosis (bone thinning) in women who are past menopause. It is also used to reduce the risk of invasive breast cancer in certain women who are past menopause. Evista is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). It works in osteoporosis by decreasing bone breakdown and thinning that may occur in women after menopause. It works to decrease the risk of invasive breast cancer by blocking estrogen in breast and uterine tissue.
Use Evista as directed by your doctor.
- Take Evista by mouth with or without food.
- Take Evista on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Evista at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Evista even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Evista, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Evista.
Store Evista at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Evista out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Raloxifene.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Hot flashes; increased sweating; joint aches; leg cramps.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal vaginal bleeding; back or side pain; blurred vision, loss of vision, or other vision changes; breast pain, tenderness, swelling, lump or discharge; chest pain; coughing up blood; confusion; flu-like symptoms; leg or calf pain, warmth, or swelling; one-sided weakness; shortness of breath; slurred speech; swelling of the hands, arms, legs or feet; unexplained bleeding.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Evista if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Evista
- you are pregnant, could become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- you have not yet gone through menopause
- you have a history of blood clots in your legs, lungs, or eyes
- you are taking an anion exchange resin (eg, cholestyramine, colestipol) or estrogen.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Evista. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of liver problems, kidney problems, breast cancer, or any other type of cancer
- if you have a history of stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), blood vessel problems, heart problems, (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or high blood pressure
- if you are at risk for stroke or heart problems
- if you will be having surgery, you smoke or drink alcohol, you are not able to absorb nutrients properly (gastrointestinal malabsorption syndrome), or you have very poor health
- if you are taking an estrogen or have a history of high triglyceride levels while taking an estrogen
- if anyone in your family has a history of serious blood clots.
Some medicines may interact with Evista. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anion exchange resins (eg, cholestyramine) because they may decrease Evista's effectiveness
- Diazepam, diazoxide, or lidocaine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Evista.
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Evista.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Evista may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider. Talk with your doctor about whether you should take a calcium and vitamin D supplement while you use Evista.
- Talk with your doctor about the use of weight-bearing exercises to help prevent weak bones.
- Evista should be stopped at least 72 hours before surgery or any time you will be confined to a bed or chair for a long period of time (eg, long car ride, long plane flight, bedrest, illness). Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Evista before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery. Tell your doctor if you will be traveling, or any other time you may be confined to a bed or chair.
- If you are traveling (eg, long car ride or plane ride), try to avoid sitting in one place for a long time. Be sure to get up and move around as often as possible to help avoid the risk of blood clots.
- Evista is not recommended for use in men.
- Lab tests and medical exams, including bone density, breast exams, and mammograms, may be performed while you use Evista. They may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Evista should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Evista if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Evista is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Evista.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!