Elocon Cream is used for treating itching, redness, and swelling of many skin conditions.
||$68.42||Add to cart|
Discount 16% ($21.24)
||$115.60||Add to cart|
Discount 21% ($42.49)
||$162.77||Add to cart|
Elocon Cream is used for treating itching, redness, and swelling of many skin conditions. Elocon Cream is a topical corticosteroid. It works by reducing inflammatory reactions and modifying immune reactions in the body.
Use Elocon Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Apply a small amount of Elocon Cream to the affected area once a day. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed. Wash your hands after applying Elocon Cream, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- If you miss a dose of Elocon Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Elocon Cream.
Store Elocon Cream between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Elocon Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mometasone furoate.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Burning; flushing; itching; redness; second infection; skin thinning and discoloration; swelling; tingling/stinging; wasting of the skin.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Elocon Cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Elocon Cream.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Elocon Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have acne-like lesions; measles; inflammation around your mouth; positive tuberculin skin test; tuberculosis; varicella (chickenpox); have recently had a vaccination; have a skin infection or atrophy (wasting) of your skin.
Some medicines may interact with Elocon Cream. Because little, if any, of Elocon Cream is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Elocon Cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use Elocon Cream on the face, underarms, or groin area unless advised to do so by your health care provider.
- Use Elocon Cream only for the skin problem for which it is intended.
- Do not bandage or cover the treated area unless instructed to do so by your health care provider. If Elocon Cream was prescribed to treat the diaper area of a child, avoid using tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants.
- Stop using Elocon Cream when the skin area returns to normal. Contact your health care provider if improvement is not seen within 2 weeks.
- Ask your health care provider before using other medicine containing steroids. If you are uncertain whether your other medications contain corticosteroids, check with your pharmacist.
- Caution is advised when using Elocon Cream in children; they may be more sensitive to its effects. Elocon Cream should not be used in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in children and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they use Elocon Cream.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Elocon Cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if Elocon Cream is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Elocon Cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!