Coreg is used for treating high blood pressure or certain types of heart failure.
||$52.26||Add to cart|
Discount 28% ($29.57)
||$74.95||Add to cart|
Discount 38% ($59.12)
||$97.65||Add to cart|
Discount 47% ($147.81)
||$165.73||Add to cart|
Discount 50% ($236.50)
||$233.81||Add to cart|
Discount 52% ($325.19)
||$301.89||Add to cart|
Discount 53% ($502.55)
||$438.06||Add to cart|
Discount 54% ($768.61)
||$642.30||Add to cart|
Discount 55% ($1,034.67)
||$846.55||Add to cart|
||$271.10||Add to cart|
Discount 24% ($97.60)
||$309.05||Add to cart|
Discount 36% ($195.19)
||$347.01||Add to cart|
Discount 48% ($390.39)
||$422.91||Add to cart|
Discount 56% ($683.17)
||$536.79||Add to cart|
Discount 60% ($975.96)
||$650.65||Add to cart|
Coreg is used for treating high blood pressure or certain types of heart failure. It may also be used after a heart attack to improve survival in certain patients. It may be used along with other medicines. Coreg is an alpha- and beta-blocker. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, slowing down the heart, and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This decreases blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart.
Use Coreg as directed by your doctor.
- Take Coreg by mouth with food.
- Take Coreg on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Coreg at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Coreg even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Coreg. You may have an increased risk of side effects. If you need to stop Coreg or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Coreg, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Coreg.
Store Coreg below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Coreg out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Carvedilol.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; dry eyes; fatigue; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; numbness or tingling of the hands or feet; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; disorientation; fainting; fever; irregular or unusually slow heartbeat; persistent or severe vision changes; severe dizziness; shortness of breath; sudden, unusual weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Coreg if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Coreg
- you have a very slow heartbeat, certain types of irregular heartbeat (eg, moderate to severe heart block, sick sinus syndrome), or very severe heart failure (eg, requires treatment in a hospital)
- you have asthma or other severe breathing problems
- you have severe liver problems
- you are taking mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Coreg. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances or are taking medicine for allergies
- if you have a history of other heart problems (eg, heart failure, slow or irregular heartbeat, angina) or low blood pressure
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, blood vessel disease, blood flow problems (eg, in the legs or feet), lung or breathing problems (eg, chronic bronchitis emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), diabetes, low blood sugar, thyroid problems, or glaucoma
- if you have an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- if you will be having surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Coreg. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Mibefradil because the risk of serious heart side effects may be increased
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for infections, inflammation, aches and pains, high blood pressure, heart problems, irregular heartbeat, diabetes, depression, mental or mood problems, immune system suppression, allergic reactions, asthma, high cholesterol, seizures), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort) may interact with Coreg, increasing the risk of side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Coreg may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Coreg may cause dizziness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Coreg with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibl unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Coreg may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may occur within the first hour after you take your dose. They may be more likely when you start taking Coreg or if your dose is increased. Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects. Tell your doctor if these effects occur.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Coreg. Sharp chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and sometimes heart attack may occur if you suddenly stop Coreg. The risk may be greater if you have certain types of heart disease. Your doctor should slowly lower your dose over several weeks if you need to stop taking it. This should be done even if you only take Coreg for high blood pressure. Heart disease is common and you may not know you have it. Limit physical activity while you are lowering your dose. If new or worsened chest pain or other heart problems occur, contact your doctor right away. You may need to start taking Coreg again.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Coreg before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk for an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using Coreg.
- Diabetes patients - Coreg may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Diabetes patients - Coreg may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and heart function, may be performed while you use Coreg. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Coreg with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness.
- Coreg should be used with extreme caution in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Coreg while you are pregnant. It is not known if Coreg is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Coreg.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!