Clomid is used for treating female infertility.
||$47.47||Add to cart|
Discount 23% ($22.26)
||$72.68||Add to cart|
Discount 31% ($44.54)
||$97.88||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($66.80)
||$123.08||Add to cart|
Discount 39% ($111.34)
||$173.49||Add to cart|
Discount 42% ($178.15)
||$249.10||Add to cart|
Discount 43% ($244.95)
||$324.71||Add to cart|
||$40.26||Add to cart|
Discount 23% ($18.88)
||$61.64||Add to cart|
Discount 31% ($37.78)
||$83.01||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($56.66)
||$104.39||Add to cart|
Discount 39% ($94.43)
||$147.14||Add to cart|
Discount 42% ($151.09)
||$211.27||Add to cart|
Discount 43% ($207.75)
||$275.39||Add to cart|
||$39.88||Add to cart|
Discount 8% ($4.54)
||$55.28||Add to cart|
Discount 11% ($9.10)
||$70.67||Add to cart|
Discount 15% ($18.18)
||$101.46||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($31.82)
||$147.65||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($45.47)
||$193.82||Add to cart|
Clomid is used for treating female infertility and for certain conditions as determined by your doctor. Clomid is an ovulatory stimulant. It works by helping to produce more hormones that cause your ovaries to release.
Use Clomid as directed by your doctor.
- Take Clomid by mouth with or without food.
- Properly timed sexual intercourse is important for good results. Ovulation usually occurs 5 to 10 days after a dose of Clomid.
- If pregnancy has not been successful after 3 courses of treatment, further treatment is not recommended. Long-term use of Clomid is not recommended.
- If you miss a dose of Clomid, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clomid.
Store Clomid at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clomid out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Clomiphene.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision or vision problems (spots or flashes); breast tenderness; dizziness; enlarged breasts; enlargement of the ovaries; flushing; headache; hot flashes; lightheadedness; mood change; nausea; pelvic pain or bloating; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)increased risk of cancer of the ovaries; over stimulation of the ovaries; spontaneous abortion.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Clomid if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Clomid
- you are pregnant
- you have abnormal vaginal bleeding
- you have ovarian cysts (small growths on the ovaries) or enlargement not due to polycystic ovarian syndrome
- you have or have ever had blockage of blood vessels (blood clots) in the legs, lungs, or other parts of the body
- you have liver problems, uncontrolled thyroid or adrenal gland problems, or a brain lesion (eg, pituitary gland tumor).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Clomid. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have depression, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, or uterine fibroids.
Some medicines may interact with Clomid. However, no specific interactions with Clomid are known at this time. Ask your health care provider if Clomid may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Clomid may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or vision disturbances, including blurring, spots, and flashes. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Clomid with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Enlargement of the ovaries may happen during or shortly after taking Clomid. Call your health care provider if you experience any stomach or pelvic pain, weight gain, pain, or stomach enlargement or discomfort while taking Clomid.
- Pregnancy with more than 1 fetus (eg, twins) is possible while you are taking Clomid. Be sure you have discussed the potential complications and hazards of multiple pregnancy.
- Lab tests, including pregnancy tests, may be performed while you use Clomid. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Clomid with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Clomid should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Clomid if you are pregnant. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Clomid is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Clomid.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!