Cefadroxil is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria.
||$57.58||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($21.99)
||$93.17||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($43.98)
||$128.77||Add to cart|
Discount 29% ($65.95)
||$164.37||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($109.93)
||$235.55||Add to cart|
Discount 34% ($175.88)
||$342.34||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($241.83)
||$449.13||Add to cart|
Cefadroxil is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. Cefadroxil is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the bacteria's cell wall formation. This weakens the cell wall, causing it to rupture, resulting in death of the bacteria.
Use Cefadroxil as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cefadroxil by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Cefadroxil for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Cefadroxil, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cefadroxil.
Store Cefadroxil at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cefadroxil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; nausea; stomach upset; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; dark urine; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; joint pain; red, swollen, or blistered skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach pain or cramps; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal itching, odor, or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Cefadroxil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cefadroxil or any other cephalosporin (eg, cephalexin).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cefadroxil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a blood clotting disorder, kidney problems, or stomach or bowel problems (eg, inflammation)
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, a severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, or dizziness) to a penicillin antibiotic (eg, amoxicillin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem).
Some medicines may interact with Cefadroxil. However, no specific interactions with Cefadroxil are known at this time.
Ask your health care provider if Cefadroxil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Be sure to use Cefadroxil for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Cefadroxil only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Long-term or repeated use of Cefadroxil may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Diabetes patients - Cefadroxil may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Cefadroxil may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Cefadroxil.
- Use Cefadroxil with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to the effects of Cefadroxil.
- Use Cefadroxil with extreme caution in children younger than 10 years old who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cefadroxil while you are pregnant. Cefadroxil is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Cefadroxil, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!