Buspar is used for the short-term relief of anxiety symptoms.
||$45.44||Add to cart|
Discount 7% ($4.04)
||$56.55||Add to cart|
Discount 13% ($12.12)
||$78.75||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($24.23)
||$112.08||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($36.35)
||$145.39||Add to cart|
||$39.95||Add to cart|
Discount 7% ($3.55)
||$49.71||Add to cart|
Discount 13% ($10.65)
||$69.25||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($21.31)
||$98.54||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($31.96)
||$127.85||Add to cart|
Buspar is used for the short-term relief of anxiety symptoms.Buspar is an antianxiety agent. It reacts with specific chemical receptors in the brain.
Use Buspar as directed by your doctor.
- Take Buspar by mouth. Take it consistently, either always with food or always without food.
- Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are taking Buspar. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Buspar.
- Buspar is designed to be taken every day to prevent anxiety symptoms. It does not work if it is only taken as needed or only when anxiety symptoms are present.
- Continue to take Buspar even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Buspar, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Buspar.
Store Buspar at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Avoid storing at temperatures above 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Keep Buspar out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Buspirone HCl.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; dizziness; drowsiness; excitability; headache; lightheadedness; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal muscle movements; chest pain; fainting; fever; irregular heartbeat; loss of coordination; memory problems; new or worsening mental, mood, or personality changes (eg, anger, hostility, confusion, depression); seizures; suicidal thoughts or actions; unusual restlessness; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Buspar if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Buspar
- you have severe liver or kidney problems
- you are taking furazolidone, sodium oxybate (GHB), or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), or if you have taken an MAOI within the past 14 days.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Buspar. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of alcoholism or substance abuse, or have liver or kidney problems
- if you have a history of suicidal thoughts or actions.
Some medicines may interact with Buspar. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Furazolidone or MAOIs (eg, phenelzine) because serious side effects, including severe high blood pressure, may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), diltiazem, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolides and ketolides (eg, erythromycin, azithromycin), nefazodone, or verapamil because they may increase the risk of Buspar's side effects
- Carbamazepine, dexamethasone, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Buspar's effectiveness
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Buspar.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Buspar may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Buspar may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Buspar with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Buspar. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Buspar should be used with extreme caution in children younger 6 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Buspar while you are pregnant. It is not known if Buspar is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Buspar.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!