Bupron SR is used for treating depression.
||$78.42||Add to cart|
Discount 16% ($25.67)
||$131.17||Add to cart|
Discount 22% ($51.32)
||$183.93||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($76.99)
||$236.68||Add to cart|
Discount 27% ($128.32)
||$342.19||Add to cart|
Discount 29% ($205.31)
||$500.46||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($282.30)
||$658.72||Add to cart|
Bupron SR is used for treating depression. Bupron SR is an antidepressant. It works in the brain to treat depression.
Use Bupron SR as directed by your doctor.
- Take Bupron SR by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do not stop taking Bupron SR without checking with your doctor.
- Take your doses at the same times each day, at least 6 hours apart unless directed otherwise by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of seizures with Bupron SR.
- Continue to take Bupron SR even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Bupron SR, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take more than 1 dose within 6 hours. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Bupron SR.
Store Bupron SR at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C), in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bupron SR out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Bupropion.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Changes in appetite; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; nausea; nervousness; restlessness; taste changes; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weight changes.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, unusual hoarseness); blurred vision or other vision changes; changes in sexual desire or ability; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; delusions; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; hearing problems; menstrual changes; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, concentration problems, depression, panic attacks, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, inability to sit still); red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent joint or muscle pain; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; severe or persistent nervousness, restlessness, or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual swelling; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Bupron SR if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Bupron SR
- you are taking any other medicine that contains Bupropion
- you have a history of an eating disorder (eg, anorexia, bulimia) or seizures (eg, epilepsy)
- you are suddenly stopping the use of alcohol or sedatives (eg, benzodiazepines) after long-term use
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine) within the last 14 days.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Bupron SR. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic depression), other mental or mood problems (eg, depression), suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have diabetes, kidney problems, liver problems (eg, cirrhosis), high blood pressure, heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure), or a recent heart attack
- if you have a history of seizures, head injury, or tumor in the brain or spinal cord.
Some medicines may interact with Bupron SR. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amantadine, antipsychotics (eg, haloperidol, risperidone), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), cyclophosphamide, efavirenz, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, nelfinavir, ritonavir), insulin, levodopa, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), nicotine patches, oral hypoglycemics (eg, glipizide), orphenadrine, other antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline, fluoxetine), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), theophylline, thiotepa, or tiagabine because they may increase the risk of Bupron SR's side effects
- Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Bupron SR's effectiveness
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone), beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol), phenothiazines (eg, thioridazine), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants (eg, fluoxetine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, nortriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Bupron SR.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Bupron SR may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Bupron SR may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Bupron SR with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Bupron SR; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Bupron SR may increase your risk of seizures. Your risk may be greater if you also have certain medical conditions, use certain medicines, or if you use a lot of alcohol. Talk to your doctor to see if you may have a greater risk of seizures while taking Bupron SR.
- If you already drink alcohol or use sedatives, do not suddenly stop them without first checking with your doctor. Suddenly stopping them may increase your seizure risk.
- Do not take decongestants (eg, pseudoephedrine), stimulants, or diet pills while you are taking Bupron SR without first checking with your doctor. They may increase your risk of seizures.
- The risk of seizures may be greater if you take Bupron SR in high doses or for a long time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Bupron SR for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take Bupron SR may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Watch all patients who take Bupron SR closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If you have trouble sleeping, you may be taking your dose too close to bedtime. Talk with your doctor about changing your dosing schedule.
- Bupron SR contains the same ingredients as Zyban, a medicine used to help stop smoking, and Aplenzin, another medicine used to treat depression. Do not take Bupron SR if you are also taking Zyban or Aplenzin. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Use Bupron SR with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Bupron SR should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Bupron SR while you are pregnant. Bupron SR is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Bupron SR.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!