Bentyl is used for the treatment of functional bowel/irritable bowel syndrome.
||$70.15||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($26.09)
||$114.21||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($52.19)
||$158.26||Add to cart|
Discount 28% ($78.29)
||$202.31||Add to cart|
Discount 31% ($130.48)
||$290.42||Add to cart|
Bentyl is used for treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Bentyl is an anticholinergic. It works by blocking a chemical in the smooth muscle of the stomach and intestines, causing them to relax, which reduces cramping.
Use Bentyl as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take Bentyl in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
- Take Bentyl with a full glass of water.
- If you miss a dose of Bentyl, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Bentyl.
Store Bentyl at room temperature, below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Protect from freezing. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bentyl out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Dicyclomine hydrochloride.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; constipation; decreased sweating; difficulty sleeping; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; lightheadedness; loss of taste; nausea; nervousness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; confusion; diarrhea; difficulty focusing your eyes; difficulty moving; difficulty speaking; difficulty urinating; disorientation; exaggerated sense of well-being; fainting; hallucinations; pounding in the chest; rapid heartbeat; short-term memory loss; unusual weakness; vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Bentyl if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Bentyl
- you have blockage of the esophagus, stomach, intestine, or urinary tract
- you have heart problems due to severe bleeding
- you have glaucoma
- you have inflammation of the esophagus due to acid reflux, loss of strength in the intestinal muscles, or chronic inflammation and ulceration of the bowel
- you have myasthenia gravis (a condition in which the muscles become progressively paralyzed)
- you are breast-feeding.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Bentyl. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have chronic inflammation or ulcers of the bowel, diarrhea, enlargement of the prostrate, hiatal hernia, kidney or liver disease, a nervous system disease, overactive thyroid, or urinary blockage or retention
- if you have heart disease, heart failure, a history of rapid heartbeat, or high blood pressure.
Some medicines may interact with Bentyl. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amantadine, antiarrhythmics (eg, quinidine), antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg, phenelzine), narcotic pain medicine (eg, meperidine), nitrates (eg, nitroglycerin, isosorbide), nitrites (eg, sodium nitrite), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may increase the risk of Bentyl's side effects
- Metoclopramide or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Bentyl
- Digoxin because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Bentyl.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Bentyl may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Bentyl may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Bentyl with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Bentyl; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Bentyl may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur.
- Bentyl may make your eyes more sensitive to sunlight. It may be helpful to wear sunglasses.
- Use Bentyl with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Bentyl should not be used in children younger 6 months; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Bentyl while you are pregnant. Bentyl is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Bentyl.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!