Allegra is used for treating seasonal allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy throat, or itchy, watery eyes, skin itching and hives caused by a condition called chronic idiopathic urticaria.
||$54.58||Add to cart|
Discount 24% ($19.65)
||$62.22||Add to cart|
Discount 36% ($39.30)
||$69.86||Add to cart|
Discount 48% ($78.59)
||$85.15||Add to cart|
Discount 56% ($137.54)
||$108.07||Add to cart|
Discount 60% ($196.49)
||$130.99||Add to cart|
||$42.95||Add to cart|
Discount 11% ($9.66)
||$76.25||Add to cart|
Discount 15% ($19.33)
||$109.53||Add to cart|
||$53.41||Add to cart|
Discount 23% ($18.58)
||$61.53||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($37.17)
||$69.64||Add to cart|
Discount 46% ($74.34)
||$85.88||Add to cart|
Discount 54% ($130.10)
||$110.23||Add to cart|
Discount 58% ($185.85)
||$134.58||Add to cart|
Allegra is used for treating seasonal allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy throat, or itchy, watery eyes. It is also used to treat hives and skin itching. Allegra is an antihistamine. It works by blocking a substance in the body called histamine. This helps to decrease allergy symptoms.
Use Allegra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Allegra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Allegra with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Do not drink fruit juice at the same time as you take Allegra. Certain fruit juices (eg, grapefruit, apple, orange) may decrease Allegra's effectiveness.
- If you take antacids that contain aluminum or magnesium, do not take them at the same time as Allegra. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take them with Allegra.
- If you miss a dose of Allegra, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Overdose symptoms may include dry mouth, dizziness, or drowsiness.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Allegra.
Store Allegra between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Store in original packaging until just before use. Keep Allegra out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; headache; stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); earache; fever; severe or persistent coughing or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Allegra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Allegra.
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Allegra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical condition, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems or trouble urinating.
Some medicines may interact with Allegra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Erythromycin or ketoconazole because they may increase the risk of Allegra's side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Allegra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Allegra may cause dizziness. It does not usually cause drowsiness when used under normal circumstances at the recommended doses. However, these effects may be worse if you take Allegra with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Allegra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Allegra may interfere with skin allergy tests. If you are scheduled for a skin test, talk to your doctor. You may need to stop taking Allegra for a few days before the tests.
- Use Allegra with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Allegra should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 6 months old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Allegra while you are pregnant. It is not known if Allegra is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Allegra, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!