Albendazole is used for treating certain tapeworm infections.
||$36.57||Add to cart|
Discount 10% ($5.49)
||$49.37||Add to cart|
Discount 15% ($10.97)
||$62.17||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($21.94)
||$87.77||Add to cart|
Discount 23% ($38.40)
||$126.17||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($54.86)
||$164.57||Add to cart|
Albendazole is used for treating certain tapeworm infections. Albendazole is an anthelmintic. It works by killing sensitive parasites.
Use Albendazole as directed by your doctor.
- Take Albendazole by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablet whole, it may be crushed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss a dose of Albendazole, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If more than one dose is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care provider any question you may have about how to use Albendazole.
Store Albendazole at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Albendazole out of the reach of children and away from pets.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Albendazole if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Albendazole or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical conditions may interact with Albendazole. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems, eye problems (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow problems, low white blood cell counts, or low platelet counts.
Some medicines may interact with Albendazole. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they may increase the risk of Albendazole's side effects
- Theophylline because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Albendazole.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Albendazole may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Albendazole may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Albendazole with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Albendazole may rarely lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- If you are a woman who may become pregnant, you should have a negative pregnancy test before you start taking Albendazole. You must use an effective form of birth control while you take Albendazole and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts and liver function, may be performed while you use Albendazole. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Albendazole should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 1 year old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Albendazole if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Albendazole is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Albendazole, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!