Acticin Cream is used for treating scabies.
||$57.58||Add to cart|
Acticin Cream is used for treating scabies. Acticin Cream is a scabicide. It works by killing the scabies mite (Sarcoptes scabiei).
Use Acticin Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Thoroughly massage into the skin from the head to the soles of the feet. It is not necessary to put the medicine on the scalp except children and older patients.
- Remove the medicine by washing after 8 to 14 hours.
- You may experience itching after treatment. This is not a sign of treatment failure. However if living mites are seen after 14 days, retreatment is necessary.
- If you miss a dose of Acticin Cream, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any question you may have about how to use Acticin Cream.
Store Acticin Cream at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Acticin Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Permethrin.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Itching; mild burning or stinging; redness; swelling.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Acticin Cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Acticin Cream.
Some medical conditions may interact with Acticin Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Some medicines may interact with Acticin Cream.
Important safety information:
- Acticin Cream is for external use only. Do not use it near the eyes or allow it to come into contact with the inside of the nose, mouth, or genitals. Irritation may occur if Acticin Cream comes into contact with these areas. If Acticin Cream gets in your eyes, flush with water immediately.
- Acticin Cream should not be used by children younger than 2 months ; safety and effectiveness in these age have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Acticin Cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if Acticin Cream is found in breast milk after topical use. Do not breast-feed while using Acticin Cream.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!